(1-3) In the year 1908 of our Lord, this church was erected in honour of the
most glorious among the holy ones, (4-7) Mār Anthony the Great, Head of our
community. May his prayer protect our congregation and all the children of the church, Amen.
Mīm: line 2, letter 6 ligatured
Nūn and Ṭēṯ: line 4, letters 5-6
Semkaṯ: line 5, letter 3
Hē: line 7, letter 5 ligatured
ʾĀlap̄: line 7, letter 11